BitTorrent (CURRENCY:BTT) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. One BitTorrent coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, BitTorrent has traded 6% lower against the U.S. dollar. BitTorrent has a market capitalization of $1.41 billion and $181.77 million worth of BitTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00011002 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.33 or 0.00022708 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00007686 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00007172 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002759 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00004030 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003096 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitTorrent Protocol is a decentralized protocol with over 1 billion users. BitTorrent Inc. invented and maintains the BitTorrent protocol. While there are many implementations of the BitTorrent software, BitTorrent and µTorrent (often called “utorrent”) remain two of the most popular. In 2018, BitTorrent Protocol reached a strategic partnership with TRON Blockchain Protocol. On July 24, 2018 TRON has successfully acquired BitTorrent and all BitTorrent products. BitTorrent (BTT) the token is a TRC-10 utility token based on the TRON blockchain to foster faster speed on the world’s largest decentralized application. “
Buying and Selling BitTorrent
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTorrent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitTorrent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitTorrent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.