Block-Logic (CURRENCY:BLTG) traded 26.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. During the last week, Block-Logic has traded 24.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Block-Logic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0059 or 0.00000018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Block-Logic has a total market capitalization of $135,982.21 and approximately $16.00 worth of Block-Logic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PirateCash (PIRATE) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Block-Logic’s total supply is 35,045,912 coins and its circulating supply is 22,899,329 coins. Block-Logic’s official Twitter account is @BlockLogicBLTG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Block-Logic is block-logic.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “As of July 2018, Block-Logic Technology Group and the token BLTG has been created from the Bitcoin-Lightning project. After a community-wide vote, it was decided that the project should be managed by community members rather than the original developers. The name was changed to avoid confusion with other similarly named projects and to better represent the vision and goals of the new project. All services will be made accessible through industry standard Application Programming Interfaces (API), enabling the integration between not only products developed by Block-Logic but also partners and 3rd party developers. Reward Allocation Reduction:”Every six months (or 262,080 blocks) the rewards per Block will be reduced by 1 until rewards per block are at 5. Rewards percentages for Masternodes, Staking and Governance will remain the same. It is expected that when the rewards are reduced to 5, the supply to the network will be sustainable and the increase or decrease of supply will be negligible to the number of tokens in circulation year on year. Block-Logic reserves the right to revisit and adjust the tokenomics annually.” “
Block-Logic Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Block-Logic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Block-Logic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Block-Logic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Block-Logic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Block-Logic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.