Blockpass (CURRENCY:PASS) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 21st. One Blockpass coin can now be purchased for about $0.0029 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges. Blockpass has a total market capitalization of $489,213.11 and $246.00 worth of Blockpass was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Blockpass has traded up 2.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003131 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00047435 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002714 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003132 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00013299 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $260.67 or 0.00815792 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00006411 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000340 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockpass is an identity network for regulated industries and the IoE (Internet of Everything) using blockchain technology. The Blockpass system supports human verification (KYC), objects (KYO) and devices (KYD) on the network, enabling the improvement and development of new applications relying on a trustful link between various entities. Through the Blockpass platform, users have at their disposal fingerprint scanner, identity establishment, identity backup and identity recovery. The Blockpass issued the PASS token. PASS tokens are Ethereum-based ERC 20 tokens and can be used to obtain a discount on Blockpass verification services. “
Buying and Selling Blockpass
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpass directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blockpass should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blockpass using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.