Bluzelle (CURRENCY:BLZ) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on July 22nd. One Bluzelle coin can now be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00000422 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Bluzelle has traded down 16.4% against the U.S. dollar. Bluzelle has a market capitalization of $40.50 million and $7.24 million worth of Bluzelle was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00049187 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002804 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00014400 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $273.48 or 0.00844698 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006279 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000343 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bluzelle is a decentralized, scalable database service that aims to provide an effective data storage solution for the newly emerging blockchain ecosystem. It provides a solution to the scaling problems that developers of decentralized applications (dApps) face while using centralized infrastructure and traditional cloud-based databases. Bluzelle uses reliable ”swarm” technology, in which it stores tiny bits of data in groups of nodes or “swarms” which are distributed across the globe. Since this makes it independent of single data centres, Bluzelle’s scaling ability is limitless. Bluzelle adjusts the number of nodes and their location dynamically, reducing request time and improving overall performance. Bluzelle's swarm technology makes it extremely reliable as it redundantly stores pieces of data across the globe, eliminating a single point of failure. Since there are no data centres, Bluzelle’s resources are provided by network “producers”, who earn funds and pass on the savings to users. “
Buying and Selling Bluzelle
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bluzelle directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bluzelle should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bluzelle using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bluzelle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bluzelle and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.