ChatCoin (CURRENCY:CHAT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 22nd. ChatCoin has a market cap of $1.38 million and approximately $23,492.00 worth of ChatCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChatCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0020 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, ChatCoin has traded 15.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32,326.40 or 1.00103053 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.49 or 0.00035589 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00005875 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.30 or 0.00050482 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000787 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00009661 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00003186 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000433 BTC.
ChatCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OpenChat is a blockchain-based payment platform. It allows users to trade (buy/sell), store and monitor their digital assets as well as to access the platform blockchain-based chat protocol named BIMP, which will provide users with the features to communicate between them in a tokenized ecosystem. The CHAT token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency. It is the platform native token that will allow users to exchange value, it can also be used to purchase available goods and services. “
ChatCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChatCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChatCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChatCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChatCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChatCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.