Color Platform (CURRENCY:CLR) traded up 98.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. One Color Platform coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Color Platform has traded 72.4% higher against the dollar. Color Platform has a total market capitalization of $378,507.40 and approximately $275.00 worth of Color Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $32,329.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $443.14 or 0.01370675 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $123.84 or 0.00383061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.32 or 0.00078327 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003570 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded up 53.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 32.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000059 BTC.
Color Platform Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There are many changes over Bitcoin which makes it not just another clone, one which includes using SHA3 instead of SHA2 or Scrypt. If compared to BTC, some significant changes have been done to basic system parameters. Transaction speed has increased by reducing the block generation rate down to 4 minutes and a total of 26 Million will be mined. “
Color Platform Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Color Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Color Platform should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Color Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Color Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Color Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.