Digitex (CURRENCY:DGTX) traded up 6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on July 22nd. Digitex has a market cap of $2.59 million and $935,084.00 worth of Digitex was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Digitex has traded 19% lower against the dollar. One Digitex coin can now be purchased for about $0.0028 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003118 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.28 or 0.00047642 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00002734 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003120 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.51 or 0.00014063 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $266.22 or 0.00829955 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006344 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000345 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in Seychelles, Digitex Futures is a Commission-Free cryptocurrency Futures Trading. It allows its users (traders) to trade prices of cryptocurrencies (speculate) instead of effectively purchase them. In other words, users are able to stake a guess for the price direction (up or down) of a supported cryptocurrency, earning an income if the guess was right. At Digital Futures, stakes to make a guess or the income earnings for the correct speculation are paid with the DGTX token. The DGTX token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It is the Digital Futures native currency and needed in all actions related to account balances as well as in trading profits and losses. “
Buying and Selling Digitex
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digitex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digitex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.