EOSDT (CURRENCY:EOSDT) traded 8.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on July 22nd. One EOSDT coin can now be bought for approximately $0.96 or 0.00002962 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. EOSDT has a market cap of $2.53 million and approximately $13.00 worth of EOSDT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, EOSDT has traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003093 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001820 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.17 or 0.00040738 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.82 or 0.00107686 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.79 or 0.00141607 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32,320.08 or 0.99946773 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002930 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003094 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EOSDT is the first USD-pegged decentralized stable coin based on the Equilibrium framework and the EOS blockchain. EOSDT leverages underlying EOS collateral and adds extra liquidity to the market. Each EOSDT stable coin is backed by digital assets stored by an Equilibrium smart contract. Anyone may lock their digital assets there as collateral and issue EOSDT against it. EOSDT Supply Cap Increased by $100M With Bitcoin Liquidity Support. “
EOSDT Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOSDT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOSDT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOSDT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOSDT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOSDT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.