Fantom (CURRENCY:FTM) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 22nd. One Fantom coin can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00000563 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Fantom has a market capitalization of $459.90 million and approximately $29.64 million worth of Fantom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Fantom has traded 13.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003118 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.28 or 0.00047642 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00002734 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003120 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.51 or 0.00014063 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $266.22 or 0.00829955 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006344 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000345 BTC.
Fantom Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FANTOM is a new DAG based Smart Contract platform that intends to solve the scalability issues of existing public distributed ledger technologies. The platform intends to distinguish itself from the traditional block ledger-based storage infrastructure by attempting to employ an improved version of existing DAG-based protocols. The FANTOM platform adopts a new protocol known as the “Lachesis Protocol” to maintain consensus. This protocol is intended to be integrated into the Fantom OPERA Chain. The aim is to allow applications built on top of the FANTOM OPERA Chain to enjoy instant transactions and near-zero transaction costs for all users. The mission of FANTOM is to provide compatibility between all transaction bodies around the world and create an ecosystem that allows real-time transactions and data sharing at a low cost. “
Buying and Selling Fantom
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fantom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fantom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fantom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fantom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.