Geeq (CURRENCY:GEEQ) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on July 22nd. During the last week, Geeq has traded down 1.5% against the dollar. One Geeq coin can currently be bought for about $0.48 or 0.00001476 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Geeq has a total market cap of $4.36 million and $274,220.00 worth of Geeq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003085 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00049434 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002803 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003088 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00014479 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $274.30 or 0.00846244 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006265 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000342 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Geeq is based on a new blockchain consensus protocol called Proof of Honesty(PoH). PoH empowers users who hold tokens on the platform to determine for themselves whether the network of validating nodes is behaving honestly. This allows Geeq to provide 99% Byzantine Fault Tolerance (BFT) while delivering rapid transaction finality at extremely low transactions cost. An additional protocol based on economic mechanism design gives Geeq Strategically Provable Security (SPS). “
Buying and Selling Geeq
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Geeq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Geeq should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Geeq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Geeq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Geeq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.