Injective Protocol (CURRENCY:INJ) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. During the last seven days, Injective Protocol has traded 19% lower against the dollar. Injective Protocol has a total market cap of $167.55 million and $18.74 million worth of Injective Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Injective Protocol coin can now be bought for approximately $5.69 or 0.00017624 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.99 or 0.00049551 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002762 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003103 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00014607 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $276.97 or 0.00858208 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006291 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000340 BTC.
About Injective Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “The Injective Protocol project aims to make currency exchanges completely decentralized, public operated networks. What this means is the exchange is solely operated by people who hold INJ tokens. There is no centralized governing body that enforces control over the development of the project. The Injective Protocol project officially launched via a public offering in 2020, and it was backed by names in the industry like Binance, Pantera and Hashed. The Injective Chain is the blockchain foundation of the project. It hosts a completely decentralized order book and employs elements from the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). The platform also incorporates a bi-directional token bridge, linking it to the Ethereum ecosystem. “
Injective Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Injective Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Injective Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Injective Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Injective Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Injective Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.