King DAG (CURRENCY:KDAG) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. During the last week, King DAG has traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One King DAG coin can now be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00000910 BTC on popular exchanges. King DAG has a market cap of $16.02 million and $39,834.00 worth of King DAG was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003082 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.96 or 0.00049176 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002804 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00014502 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $274.05 or 0.00844644 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006265 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000346 BTC.
King DAG Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KDAG (KING of Directed Acyclic Graph) is the underlying infrastructure of a new generation of value networks, dedicated to building a new generation of underlying trusted network protocols and providing efficient, convenient, secure, and stable development and deployment environments to customers worldwide. “
Buying and Selling King DAG
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as King DAG directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade King DAG should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy King DAG using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for King DAG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for King DAG and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.