Ormeus Cash (CURRENCY:OMC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 21st. Over the last week, Ormeus Cash has traded 31.8% lower against the dollar. Ormeus Cash has a total market capitalization of $116,119.85 and approximately $29.00 worth of Ormeus Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ormeus Cash coin can now be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.63 or 0.00365003 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00008181 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00003948 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Ormeus Cash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Omicron (OMC) is a digital blockchain-based asset that accrues interest through two mechanisms: minting and BTC dividends. It is the first step towards having an unbanked investment world where an independent digital currency asset yields returns in an alternate medium of exchange. OMC plans to be a major inflation and investment vehicle for the cryptocurrency community as well as various brick-and-mortar entities. Taking the first step towards an unbanked societyThe core principle of Omicron's investment platform is to allow investors to own a digital asset that adds value to itself- just like shares in a dividend-issuing company. Easily transferable for a quick turnover without the need of intermediary brokers, the OMC asset will be the choice dividend vehicle for investors around the globe. Biweekly dividends ensure that no matter the price of the asset, the asset owner always will receive a 0.00001% share of the dividend pool, per Omicron, every 2 weeks.How are BTC dividend-yields accrued and issued?BTC dividends will be funded every 2 weeks through trading on the volatile altcoin market as well as lending capital for margin-trading exchanges (stable interest). The loan interest guarantees a biweekly issuance of dividends, while the altcoin trading revenue is a major bonus, many times greater than loan yields. The trading yields aren't guaranteed biweekly as there may be an occurrence where there is a net loss during the timeframe. A minimum balance of 10,000 OMC in an address will be required to qualify for dividend yields. A BTC address must be associated with the OMC address, which will be done through the main website, and soon through the Omicron client itself. “
Ormeus Cash Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ormeus Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ormeus Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ormeus Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ormeus Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ormeus Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.