Permission Coin (CURRENCY:ASK) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on July 22nd. During the last week, Permission Coin has traded down 0.3% against the US dollar. One Permission Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0019 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges. Permission Coin has a total market cap of $26.10 million and $5,300.00 worth of Permission Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001818 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.19 or 0.00040747 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.83 or 0.00107579 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.69 or 0.00141122 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32,329.42 or 0.99856322 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002931 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003092 BTC.
Permission Coin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ASK is a cryptocurrency that enables permission advertising for eCommerce. ASK coins make it easy for the users to securely grant permission and monetize their data across a decentralized eCommerce ecosystem. “
Permission Coin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Permission Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Permission Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Permission Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Permission Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Permission Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.