Razor Network (CURRENCY:RAZOR) traded up 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 21st. One Razor Network coin can now be purchased for $0.0381 or 0.00000119 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Razor Network has a total market capitalization of $3.35 million and approximately $86,622.00 worth of Razor Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Razor Network has traded 19.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Anchor Protocol (ANC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00005530 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 29.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- MAPS (MAPS) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001103 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00004034 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00007863 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00008959 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
About Razor Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Razor Network is a decentralised oracle network. It consisting of stakers who accept queries from a job queue, perform fetching of information from the real-world, process and aggregate the results and serve them to the requesting application. Stakers are awarded for reporting coherently and penalized for reporting incoherently. Razor Network uses a proof of stake consensus algorithm and a native utility token called RAZOR.RAZOR are needed to be locked to participate as a staker in the network. Stakers are awarded fees as well as block rewards for participating in the network. The amount of staked tokens of the staker determine their influence in the network. The design goals of the Razor network are to ensure the long term sustainability of the oracle and the data feeds it provides, a high degree of decentralization, high economic security in a way that protects both stakers and clients of the oracle from various attacks. Razor Network will be offering 20 million RAZOR tokens (Around 2% of total supply) through a Balancer Liquidity Bootstrapping Pool (LBP) on 4th February 2021 at 1 PM UTC. The event will continue till around 6th February 2021 at 1 PM UTC, or till all RAZOR tokens have been distributed “
Razor Network Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Razor Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Razor Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Razor Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Razor Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Razor Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.