Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded up 8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 21st. Skycoin has a market capitalization of $16.82 million and approximately $415,747.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Skycoin has traded down 3.9% against the US dollar. One Skycoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.80 or 0.00002509 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003133 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.00 or 0.00037596 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.60 or 0.00102116 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.26 or 0.00141787 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31,949.21 or 1.00081146 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00002907 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003136 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. Understanding the Skycoin Supply and Distribution here “
Skycoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.