Waves Enterprise (CURRENCY:WEST) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 21st. Over the last week, Waves Enterprise has traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar. Waves Enterprise has a total market capitalization of $14.19 million and approximately $252,660.00 worth of Waves Enterprise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waves Enterprise coin can now be purchased for about $0.34 or 0.00001058 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003130 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001775 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.04 or 0.00037683 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $32.99 or 0.00103260 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.54 or 0.00142509 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31,965.03 or 1.00038807 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00002898 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003134 BTC.
Waves Enterprise Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves Enterprise is a combination of private and public networks designed to ensure high throughput, scalability, and reliability of solutions, as well as data immutability and confidentiality. Waves Enterprise provides consulting, deployment, and support services. “
Waves Enterprise Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves Enterprise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves Enterprise should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waves Enterprise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Enterprise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Enterprise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.