Wrapped BNB (CURRENCY:WBNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. Over the last seven days, Wrapped BNB has traded down 4.9% against the dollar. One Wrapped BNB coin can now be purchased for about $296.40 or 0.00914686 BTC on exchanges. Wrapped BNB has a total market cap of $1.77 billion and $581.50 million worth of Wrapped BNB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00001856 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.28 or 0.00040994 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $34.62 or 0.00106837 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.18 or 0.00142512 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32,413.13 or 1.00026028 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002933 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003095 BTC.
Wrapped BNB Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BNB is the native currency built on the Binance Smart Chain. Why do you need wBNB? BNB doesn't conform to BEP20 Standard: BNB and BEP20 tokens are designed to achieve different purposes.Wrapped BNB can be traded directly with alt tokens: wBNB can also be converted back.”
Buying and Selling Wrapped BNB
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped BNB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wrapped BNB should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wrapped BNB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped BNB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped BNB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.