Zerogoki USD (CURRENCY:zUSD) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 22nd. In the last seven days, Zerogoki USD has traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Zerogoki USD has a market cap of $1.18 million and approximately $165,091.00 worth of Zerogoki USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zerogoki USD coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.99 or 0.00003059 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00049439 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00002775 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00014472 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $275.52 or 0.00850256 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006267 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000342 BTC.
Zerogoki USD Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZUSD anchors its value to the price of the US Dollar. Redeemable and pegged 1-to-1 with fiat currency to virtually eliminate volatility, while still benefiting from the advantages of cryptocurrency, such as high-speed transactions and low costs, especially for cross-border payments. “
Buying and Selling Zerogoki USD
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zerogoki USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zerogoki USD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zerogoki USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zerogoki USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zerogoki USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.