ankrETH (CURRENCY:aEth) traded 6.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. In the last seven days, ankrETH has traded down 1.8% against the US dollar. ankrETH has a total market cap of $93.33 million and approximately $301,295.00 worth of ankrETH was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ankrETH coin can currently be bought for about $3,182.12 or 0.06834156 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.92 or 0.00062105 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002148 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00002795 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.19 or 0.00144293 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002148 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00013453 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $382.43 or 0.00821343 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.20 or 0.00043383 BTC.
ankrETH Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aave interest-bearing tokens (aTokens for short) are minted upon deposit and burned when redeemed. The aTokens are pegged 1:1 to the value of the underlying asset that is deposited in Aave protocol. ATokens, such as aDai, can be freely stored, transferred, and traded. While the underlying asset is loaned out to borrowers, ATokens accrue interest in real-time, directly in your wallet! Seriously, you can watch your balance grow every minute. This page refers to the Ethereum version of the Aave ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling ankrETH
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ankrETH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ankrETH should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ankrETH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ankrETH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ankrETH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.