OAX (CURRENCY:OAX) traded up 3.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 14th. OAX has a market cap of $14.82 million and approximately $144,432.00 worth of OAX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OAX coin can now be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00000414 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, OAX has traded down 9.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.39 or 0.00058850 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002149 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002880 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $66.78 or 0.00143461 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002150 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00013417 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $343.92 or 0.00738854 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OAX is a token that can be exchanged for memberships in the DAO and/or its association. Members will be entitled to certain privileges, including but not limited to voting privileges on major operational decisions relating to the Oax platform. The memberships will work through a tiered structure that allow for simple access, voting privileges or commercial (read: business) solicitation of services on the platform (e.g. escrow, legal, exchange, credit, asset gateway) with the relative number of tokens required for redemption varying with the level of benefits. “
Buying and Selling OAX
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OAX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OAX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OAX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.