Chain Guardians (CURRENCY:CGG) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 15th. One Chain Guardians coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.16 or 0.00002447 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Chain Guardians has a market cap of $34.09 million and $3.99 million worth of Chain Guardians was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Chain Guardians has traded up 20.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.77 or 0.00064657 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002101 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002828 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $71.66 or 0.00150580 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $6.89 or 0.00014475 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002102 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $380.08 or 0.00798629 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.26 or 0.00046779 BTC.
Chain Guardians Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ChainGuardians is a platform that combines traditional gaming concepts with blockchain technologies to enable player-driven economies. Within the ChainGuardians ecosystem, players are able to participate in the free-to-play NFT Mining Platform and Role-Playing Game; both of which allow players to earn income, turning their time and energy into tangible rewards. “
Buying and Selling Chain Guardians
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chain Guardians directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chain Guardians should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chain Guardians using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chain Guardians Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chain Guardians and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.