ChartEx (CURRENCY:CHART) traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. ChartEx has a total market capitalization of $500,387.62 and $10,263.00 worth of ChartEx was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChartEx coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0250 or 0.00000052 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, ChartEx has traded 30.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00002305 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $36.66 or 0.00076027 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.12 or 0.00122602 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $86.47 or 0.00179332 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,443.21 or 0.07140920 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47,921.26 or 0.99384560 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $417.04 or 0.00864902 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002827 BTC.
ChartEx Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bet on Chart is a football betting platform powered by blockchain, where players can make in-play bets and follow the match at the same time. Every match is represented by a live chart, and the betting process is very similar to financial trading, players only need to predict where the chart is going to be within a certain time frame. BetOnChart (CHART) is an Ethereum-based token that serves as an in-game currency on the betting platform. “
Buying and Selling ChartEx
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChartEx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChartEx should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ChartEx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChartEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChartEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.