DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 6.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on September 15th. Over the last seven days, DecentBet has traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar. One DecentBet coin can currently be bought for $0.0030 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. DecentBet has a total market cap of $570,057.07 and $3,008.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $31.06 or 0.00065363 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002106 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002841 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $71.05 or 0.00149529 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00014546 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002105 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $381.09 or 0.00802057 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $22.13 or 0.00046582 BTC.
DecentBet Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
Buying and Selling DecentBet
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.