Ignis (CURRENCY:IGNIS) traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 14th. One Ignis coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0268 or 0.00000057 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Ignis has a market cap of $20.37 million and $360,228.00 worth of Ignis was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ignis has traded down 6.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002129 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002330 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $37.80 or 0.00080452 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.21 or 0.00121766 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $80.49 or 0.00171332 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $47,041.11 or 1.00127380 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,403.48 or 0.07244338 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $418.09 or 0.00889908 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002886 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ignis is an essential part of the Ardor platform. It is the main child chain – fully featured and permissionless for everyday transactions with low fees. All the Ardor platform transaction types and features are available on the Ignis child chain. Furthermore, account specific functions, such as setting account properties and multi-signature configurations (account control), are facilitated exclusively by Ignis but accessible across all child chains. Ignis supports out of the box advanced privacy mechanisms including coin shuffling, and encrypted messages which can be shared securely with third parties. Where did Ignis come from? Ignis was created to demonstrate the easiness of making your tokens based on Ardor. It’s necessary to consider Ignis along with Ardor. The platforms were launched at the beginning of 2018 by the same authors who developed Nxt coin NXT and Ardor. What are the advantages of Ignis? Every business representative working with Ardor can create his cryptocurrency.Ignis is an example of creating such a subsidiary network.Simple smart contracts can be created with a small knowledge in programming,and this will mainly be enough to work with it.Payments can be made autonomously but if it’s necessary to confirm both sides’personalities, confidentiality can be controlled in settings.Use Ignis to experiment and build public applications with all the featuresavailable on the Ardor platform. You don't need any permission, simply installthe software, download the blockchain, get some tokens from an exchange (orexchange with ARDR tokens on-chain) then start using the APIs and coding. Itis really that simple.”
Ignis Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ignis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ignis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ignis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.