Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 15th. Lambda has a total market cap of $22.67 million and $2.36 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lambda coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0158 or 0.00000033 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Lambda has traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.09 or 0.00065046 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002828 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.83 or 0.00150278 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.00 or 0.00014639 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002094 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $380.60 or 0.00796265 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.28 or 0.00046611 BTC.
Lambda Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Unlike most blockchain applications, Lambda is a data storage infrastructure for blockchains, with its own chains for charging, transactions, encryption, and access control. LAMBs, the native tokens of the Lambda project, create memory and storage resources that consume nodes. On the Lambda platform, tradable resources mainly refer to the ability to access formatted data. The fast access capability is a combination of the storage capacity of the hard disk and the memory size. “
Lambda Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lambda should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lambda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.