Lotto (CURRENCY:LOTTO) traded up 4.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 15th. Lotto has a total market capitalization of $29.72 million and approximately $6,314.00 worth of Lotto was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lotto coin can now be bought for $0.0149 or 0.00000031 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Lotto has traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $184.69 or 0.00383705 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00006524 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00001461 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00003176 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000492 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LottoCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. The LottoCoin uses random block rewards and will feature daily and hourly lotto rewards. The official LottoCoin ticker is “LOT” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “LOTTO” is for CryptoCompare.com only. “
Lotto Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lotto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lotto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lotto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lotto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lotto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.