Neo (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 15th. Neo has a market cap of $3.68 billion and $350.04 million worth of Neo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Neo coin can currently be bought for approximately $52.18 or 0.00108410 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Neo has traded 7.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00002301 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.18 or 0.00075173 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002078 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $31.07 or 0.00064559 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002078 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $58.93 or 0.00122438 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $85.97 or 0.00178600 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002867 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is an open source project driven by community. It utilizes blockchain technology and digital identities to digitize assets and automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts. Using a distributed network, it aims to create a “Smart Economy”.NEO was founded in 2014 and open sourced on GitHub in June 2015. Its MainNet was released in October 2016. Its vision of a “smart economy” was set up along with the project rebranding in 2017. NEO represents ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Buying and Selling Neo
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.