Pancake Bunny (CURRENCY:BUNNY) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 15th. One Pancake Bunny coin can currently be purchased for approximately $4.82 or 0.00009988 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Pancake Bunny has traded 18.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Pancake Bunny has a total market cap of $2.46 million and approximately $2.67 million worth of Pancake Bunny was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.79 or 0.00063856 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002882 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $72.30 or 0.00149950 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.89 or 0.00014294 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002075 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $389.01 or 0.00806842 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.58 or 0.00046824 BTC.
About Pancake Bunny
According to CryptoCompare, “Rocket Bunny is a deflationary token with a max circulating supply of 777 Quadrilion. Each transaction incurs a 4% tax that is distributed in four equal parts: 1% to holders, 1% burned to The Rabbit's Hole, 1% locked liquidity, and 1% as a bonus to liquidity providers. As volume increase, the amount burned increases logarithmically, eventually leading to an exponential decrease in supply. “
Buying and Selling Pancake Bunny
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pancake Bunny directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pancake Bunny should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pancake Bunny using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pancake Bunny Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pancake Bunny and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.