Perpetual Protocol (CURRENCY:PERP) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One Perpetual Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $17.43 or 0.00036098 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Perpetual Protocol has traded 17.8% lower against the US dollar. Perpetual Protocol has a market capitalization of $1.03 billion and $56.84 million worth of Perpetual Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.13 or 0.00064465 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002070 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.50 or 0.00150124 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.87 or 0.00014217 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $386.27 or 0.00799892 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $22.75 or 0.00047109 BTC.
Perpetual Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Perpetual Protocol, launched in 2019 as “Strike Protocol”, is a decentralized perpetual contract protocol for every asset, made possible by a Virtual Automated Market Maker (vAMM) design (constant product curve). Perpetual Protocol is composed of two parts: Uniswap-inspired Virtual AMMs backed by fully collateralized vaults and a built-in Staking Pool that provide a backstop for each virtual market.Focusing exclusively on perpetual swap contracts, the PERP token is Perpetual Protocol’s ERC-20 native token with the main goal to serve in the Perpetual Protocol’s Insurance Fund, which aims to cover any unexpected losses from leveraged trading. PERP holders can stake PERPs to help provide a backstop for the protocol. In return, stakers are rewarded with part of the transaction fees plus staking rewards.The PERP team claims the Perpetual Protocol include the following key features: 20x leverage on-chain perpetual contact, going Long or short on any asset and low slippage. Perpetual Protocol was created by team based in Taipei, Taiwan. “
Perpetual Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Perpetual Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Perpetual Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Perpetual Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Perpetual Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Perpetual Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.