PIBBLE (CURRENCY:PIB) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 15th. PIBBLE has a total market capitalization of $29.87 million and approximately $46,272.00 worth of PIBBLE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PIBBLE coin can currently be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, PIBBLE has traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.71 or 0.00064075 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002087 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00002853 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $72.18 or 0.00150602 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00014359 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002089 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $384.42 or 0.00802116 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.61 or 0.00047177 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The PIBBLE project, a decentralized and shared platform that protects the value of the creations aims to challenge the status quo in which most of the users don’t recognize that the images they upload daily on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, etc. can be a great asset to them. By developing a decentralized image market through a cryptocurrency called PIBBLE, the platform aims to create a blockchain-based image ecosystem which can allow images to be circulated and distributed on the PIBBLE market platform. “
Buying and Selling PIBBLE
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PIBBLE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PIBBLE should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PIBBLE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PIBBLE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PIBBLE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.