Ravencoin (CURRENCY:RVN) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. During the last seven days, Ravencoin has traded 1% lower against the US dollar. Ravencoin has a market cap of $1.16 billion and approximately $53.00 million worth of Ravencoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ravencoin coin can now be bought for $0.12 or 0.00000249 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002081 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $36.34 or 0.00075582 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002080 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.61 or 0.00063676 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002080 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.76 or 0.00126377 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002884 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $84.90 or 0.00176591 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ravencoin is a digital peer to peer network that aims to implement a use case specific blockchain, designed to efficiently handle one specific function: the transfer of assets from one party to another. Built on a fork of the Bitcoin code, Ravencoin was launched January 3rd, 2018, and is a truly open source project (no ICO or masternodes). It focuses on building a useful technology, with a strong and growing community. Launched on January 3rd, 2018, the ninth anniversary of bitcoin’s launch, Ravencoin is an open-source project designed to enable instant payments to anyone around the world. The aim of the project is to create a blockchain optimized specifically for the transfer of assets such as tokens from one holder to another. A fork of the bitcoin code, Ravencoin features four key changes: The issuance schedule (block reward of 5,000 RVN)Block time (1 minute)Coin supply (21 Billion)Mining algorithm (KAWPOW formerly X16R and X16RV2 respectively)”
Ravencoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ravencoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ravencoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.