SingularityDAO (CURRENCY:SDAO) traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. SingularityDAO has a total market capitalization of $80.47 million and $8.94 million worth of SingularityDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SingularityDAO coin can currently be purchased for about $3.97 or 0.00008273 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, SingularityDAO has traded down 24.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.70 or 0.00063921 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002082 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002874 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.82 or 0.00149522 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.87 or 0.00014296 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $386.97 or 0.00805647 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.30 or 0.00046424 BTC.
SingularityDAO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Solar DAO is a closed-end investment fund on the Ethereum blockchain. It designed to reduce risks, costs and surpass technical barriers while investing in PV solar plants worldwide. It raises funds and subsidizes PV solar plants across the globe. “
SingularityDAO Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularityDAO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SingularityDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.