TENT (CURRENCY:TENT) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. Over the last week, TENT has traded 47.8% higher against the US dollar. TENT has a market cap of $1.15 million and approximately $100,986.00 worth of TENT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TENT coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0298 or 0.00000063 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $133.38 or 0.00282274 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.20 or 0.00140110 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.31 or 0.00180549 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00005691 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00002339 BTC.
- Flux (FLUX) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001064 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Zel (ZEL) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 74.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
TENT Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TENT is a cryptocurrency project focused on privacy, security, and ease of use. Formed originally by SnowGem Foundation as SnowGem (XSG) in 2017, has been working to provide the product features set out in its roadmap with the guidance of its community.. TENT have implemented the Masternode Proof-of-Work (mPoW) system, TENT Secure, that uses existing TENT Masternodes to secure the blockchain and helps prevent 51% attacks from being successful. TENT Coin is based on Bitcoin protocol with zkSNARKS technology support, essentially zero-knowledge cryptography — the concept of one party proving to another party that they know a specific set of information without exposing any knowledge other than what they have said. “
TENT Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TENT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TENT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TENT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.