AdEx Network (CURRENCY:ADX) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. AdEx Network has a total market cap of $70.13 million and approximately $6.70 million worth of AdEx Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, AdEx Network has traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One AdEx Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.54 or 0.00001135 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.03 or 0.00062810 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002896 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.44 or 0.00141033 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00013930 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $385.10 or 0.00805357 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.32 or 0.00046677 BTC.
AdEx Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AdEx is a decentralized Ad exchange built on the Ethereum network Focusing on the entertainment industry and video streaming services and publishers, AdEx aims to replace the traditional digital advertising models by providing a transparent, focused solution for advertisers to collaborate with ad publishers directly, skipping middlemen fees and complications. The platform also ensures that the end user can understand and control the ads delivered to them through the use of the AdEx User Profile personalized page. The AdEx token (ADX) is used within the AdEx Platform to buy or sell advertising space and time. “
AdEx Network Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdEx Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdEx Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdEx Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.