Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Pluton coin can now be bought for approximately $5.25 or 0.00010975 BTC on exchanges. Pluton has a total market capitalization of $4.47 million and $212,309.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Pluton has traded 2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.03 or 0.00062810 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002896 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $67.44 or 0.00141033 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00013930 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $385.10 or 0.00805357 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.32 or 0.00046677 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Pluton Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pluton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pluton should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.