Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded up 1.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. Apollo Currency has a market cap of $55.34 million and $5.81 million worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Apollo Currency coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Apollo Currency has traded down 11.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.51 or 0.00136549 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00004386 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $270.00 or 0.00562755 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.72 or 0.00018174 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.37 or 0.00042452 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.31 or 0.00013156 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00001910 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000082 BTC.
Apollo Currency Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Apollo is an online decentralized payment platform. Apollo aims to become the first all-in-one cryptocurrency, incorporating every ability that could be beneficial in a digital currency. Furthermore, a crypto wallet is available for the platform users. Apollo Currency (APL) is an Olympus-based protocol cryptocurrency. Its main objective is to become the all-in-one cryptocurrency, powered by the Apollo platform. Official statementInitial Supply30,000,000,000 APLNXT Airdrop Jan 14, 20183,000,000,000 APLBurning8,834,903,469 APLNew Total Supply21,165,096,531 APLCurrent Circulating Supply21,165,096,531 APL”
Buying and Selling Apollo Currency
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.