ATC Coin (CURRENCY:ATCC) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One ATC Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges. ATC Coin has a market cap of $393,714.23 and $1.00 worth of ATC Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ATC Coin has traded down 31.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $186.51 or 0.00388228 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00006320 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00001445 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000479 BTC.
ATC Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ATC Coin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. It has an 84m supply. ATC Coin is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. “
Buying and Selling ATC Coin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATC Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATC Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATC Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATC Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATC Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.