Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Bitcoin Atom coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0662 or 0.00000138 BTC on exchanges. Bitcoin Atom has a total market cap of $1.22 million and $51.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Atom has traded 16.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Bitcoin Atom Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Atom is a SegWit enabled Bitcoin fork that uses the SHA256 algorithm and is secured by utilizing the so-called hybrid consensus: both PoW and PoS. The BCA will also be using the lightning network swaps allowing for instant off-chain atomic swaps, which are cheaper and more useful for smaller transactions and have better privacy properties. “
Bitcoin Atom Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Atom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Atom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Atom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.