V-ID (CURRENCY:VIDT) traded 9.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 16th. In the last week, V-ID has traded up 65.5% against the US dollar. One V-ID coin can currently be bought for $0.99 or 0.00008325 BTC on popular exchanges. V-ID has a market capitalization of $45.71 million and $8.26 million worth of V-ID was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $29.62 or 0.00062072 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002858 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $67.63 or 0.00141749 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.61 or 0.00013845 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002095 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $383.34 or 0.00803428 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.15 or 0.00046421 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “V-ID is a platform that is aimed at ending document fraud, It allows users and organizations to submit their files, where they are then matched with an ID and assigned a verified status. V-ID claims to be impossible to alter the file without losing the verification. Making it a secure and reliable way to fraud-proof your documentation. VIDT is an ERC20 compliant token on the Ethereum network. “
Buying and Selling V-ID
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as V-ID directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade V-ID should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy V-ID using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for V-ID Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for V-ID and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.