Energi (CURRENCY:NRG) traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 18th. Energi has a market capitalization of $92.38 million and $290,846.00 worth of Energi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Energi coin can currently be bought for about $2.05 or 0.00004214 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Energi has traded 10.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.96 or 0.00145920 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00004089 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $248.03 or 0.00510001 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.74 or 0.00017980 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.05 or 0.00041225 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00012945 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000779 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00002002 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000083 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Energi (NRG) is a next-generation proof-of-stake (PoS) cryptocurrency that combines smart contracts, decentralized governance, and a self-funding treasury. Energi was founded by Tommy World Power, who imagined a better, sustainable cryptocurrency that had the potential for mass adoption. The project has since grown to more than 60 team members and 225,000 community members, all working together to create a cryptocurrency for the future. “
Energi Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Energi should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Energi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Energi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.