Kylin (CURRENCY:KYL) traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 17th. One Kylin coin can now be purchased for about $0.28 or 0.00000594 BTC on popular exchanges. Kylin has a market cap of $43.38 million and $1.24 million worth of Kylin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Kylin has traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002120 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.55 or 0.00058410 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00002968 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $61.99 or 0.00131428 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002120 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00013304 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.21 or 0.00044968 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000393 BTC.
Kylin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Kylin Network is designed to offer any applications and blockchains (such as parachains and parathreads) instantaneous but reliable and valid on/off-chain market data and social data sources by leveraging the power of Polkadot/Substrate Framework on open networks. The Kylin Network Mainnet token (KYL) is necessary to secure and power the decentralized data network. “
Kylin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kylin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kylin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kylin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kylin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kylin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.