Meridian Network (CURRENCY:LOCK) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 17th. Meridian Network has a total market capitalization of $178,446.63 and approximately $102.00 worth of Meridian Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Meridian Network coin can now be bought for about $0.0163 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Meridian Network has traded 4.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00000931 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $349.75 or 0.00737368 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00001393 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $566.68 or 0.01194723 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00003531 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 75.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000051 BTC.
Meridian Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “LOCK is an Ethereum based token with a staking/deflationary mechanism soon to incorporate a community DAO and Dapps for the Meridian Network. Meridian Network aims to become the first ecosystem of dapps/protocols to be community run, governed by its own users through a set of DAO-implemented mechanisms. Enabling users the ability to propose every and any ideas they deem worthy through the DAO structure. “
Buying and Selling Meridian Network
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meridian Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Meridian Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Meridian Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Meridian Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meridian Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.