Open Governance Token (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. One Open Governance Token coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.32 or 0.00000669 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Open Governance Token has traded down 20.1% against the US dollar. Open Governance Token has a market cap of $1.15 million and $92,903.00 worth of Open Governance Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.64 or 0.00058546 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002997 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $61.58 or 0.00130448 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.29 or 0.00013332 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.25 or 0.00045018 BTC.
Open Governance Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OPEN Platform is a blockchain-based payment infrastructure that enables users and developers of mainstream applications to utilize and accept cryptocurrency as payment. This is done through the OPEN API, which is a bridge between on-chain components and off-chain application databases. OPEN is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on the OPEN platform. “
Buying and Selling Open Governance Token
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Governance Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Open Governance Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Open Governance Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Open Governance Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Governance Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.