Opium (CURRENCY:OPIUM) traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 18th. During the last week, Opium has traded 11.2% lower against the US dollar. Opium has a market cap of $8.05 million and $114.40 million worth of Opium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Opium coin can currently be purchased for about $1.93 or 0.00003977 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002057 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002234 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $35.14 or 0.00072261 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.88 or 0.00123130 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $85.74 or 0.00176292 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,505.87 or 0.07208871 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $48,776.04 or 1.00294711 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $414.88 or 0.00853092 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00002678 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Opium protocol is a universal protocol to create, settle and trade virtually all derivatives and financial instruments in a professional and trustless way. It allows anyone to build custom exchange-traded products on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Once created, they can be traded freely via a network of relayers and will be priced according to supply and demand. The Opium Network is a learning ecosystem that can work with the custom logic of both derivatives and oracles. All created positions are represented by ERC-721o tokens that are specially designed for trading financial instruments and can be combined into portfolios and natively traded in combined orders. At the same time, these tokens are backward compatible with the ERC-721 token standard and can be used in existing ecosystems. “
Buying and Selling Opium
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Opium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Opium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Opium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.