Vega Protocol (CURRENCY:VEGA) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. Vega Protocol has a total market capitalization of $31.45 million and $8.21 million worth of Vega Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Vega Protocol has traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Vega Protocol coin can currently be purchased for about $19.13 or 0.00040335 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002107 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.84 or 0.00058702 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002974 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $62.38 or 0.00131508 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002108 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.32 or 0.00013333 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.34 or 0.00044990 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000394 BTC.
Vega Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Vega is a technology protocol and associated crypto-asset for an open, blockchain-backed public network for fully automated end-to-end trading and execution of financial products. The network is secured with proof of stake and implements pseudonymous margin trading using a novel liquidity incentivization scheme based on market forces to solve the problem of attracting and allocating market-making resources in a decentralized system. “
Buying and Selling Vega Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vega Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vega Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vega Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vega Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vega Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.