Adshares (CURRENCY:ADS) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. One Adshares coin can currently be bought for $1.28 or 0.00002709 BTC on popular exchanges. Adshares has a total market cap of $19.90 million and approximately $124,537.00 worth of Adshares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Adshares has traded down 0.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (LUNA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.72 or 0.00069467 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.43 or 0.00013648 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Umbrella Network (UMB) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Golos Blockchain (GLS) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Luna Coin (LUNA) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- The Smokehouse (SMOKE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Starbound (SBD) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crypxie (CPX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00009372 BTC.
Adshares Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Adshares is the first 100% decentralized marketplace for programmatic advertising. The ecosystem connects publishers and advertisers and lets them make direct deals using ADS cryptocurrency. ADS is based on the ultra-fast blockchain, which was tested to process over 1M transfers per second – enough to support worldwide advertising network. More information can be found at https://adshares.net/. “
Buying and Selling Adshares
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adshares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adshares should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Adshares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Adshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adshares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.