Hydra (CURRENCY:HYDRA) traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 19th. Hydra has a market capitalization of $81.89 million and approximately $902,605.00 worth of Hydra was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Hydra has traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Hydra coin can currently be bought for approximately $21.22 or 0.00044576 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002102 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $34.01 or 0.00071432 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $57.34 or 0.00120448 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $84.10 or 0.00176657 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,334.35 or 0.07003722 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47,555.29 or 0.99888662 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $405.82 or 0.00852421 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hydra is a permissionless, open-source, proof-of-stake blockchain built on some of top of open-source technologies – QTUM, Bitcoin, Ethereum and BlackCoin’s PoV v3, designed by Pavel Vasin. “
Hydra Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hydra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hydra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hydra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.