Kadena (CURRENCY:KDA) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 19th. One Kadena coin can now be purchased for $2.26 or 0.00004774 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Kadena has traded 24.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Kadena has a market cap of $333.66 million and approximately $5.91 million worth of Kadena was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002115 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00002215 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $33.71 or 0.00071267 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.09 or 0.00120702 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.57 or 0.00176695 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,308.59 or 0.06995504 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47,210.79 or 0.99819919 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $400.54 or 0.00846879 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “KDA is a digital currency that is used to pay for compute on the Kadena public chain. Similar to ETH on Ethereum, KDA on Kadena is the manner by which miners are compensated for mining blocks on the network and is the transaction fee that users pay in order to have their transactions included in a block. The Kadena network is designed to unite public applications, private blockchains, and other interoperable chains in one place, driving traffic to the high-bandwidth computer at the heart of the Kadena public chain. Kadena’s smart contracts are written in Pact, an open-source, formally-verifiable, human-readable, and Turing-incomplete language. Pact is designed for ease of use and adoption by developers and non-technical professionals alike. Gas is paid to the network for the execution of Pact smart contracts on the Kadena blockchain. The max supply is fixed at 1 billion tokens to be mined over 120 years. “
Buying and Selling Kadena
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kadena directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kadena should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kadena using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kadena Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kadena and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.