Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 19th. Lambda has a total market cap of $23.38 million and $2.46 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Lambda has traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar. One Lambda coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0163 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002107 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.60 or 0.00058089 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002790 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $61.03 or 0.00128460 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002108 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00012993 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.27 or 0.00048972 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unlike most blockchain applications, Lambda is a data storage infrastructure for blockchains, with its own chains for charging, transactions, encryption, and access control. LAMBs, the native tokens of the Lambda project, create memory and storage resources that consume nodes. On the Lambda platform, tradable resources mainly refer to the ability to access formatted data. The fast access capability is a combination of the storage capacity of the hard disk and the memory size. “
Lambda Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lambda should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lambda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.